BA - (Hons) in Business Management & FinanceEU Business School Munich
BA - (Hons) in Business Management & Finance
All available course dates
BA - (Hons) in Business Management & Finance
TFinance is a strategic and crucial component of all businesses and the ability to understand and decipher the ever-growing complexity of the world of finance is more important than ever before. During the Bachelor of Arts in Business Management & Finance program in Munich, students will be introduced to the main concepts of accounting and will expand their knowledge of financial analysis and projections allowing them to enter the dynamic financial world of business.
Participants of this program will learn how to critically evaluate strategic business issues and apply financial theories to real life business situations through our business simulation module. This module will present students with a problematic scenario in a virtual environment.
The course is also offered in Barcelona.
1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
First Semester (30 ECTS)
- Understanding People in Organizations
- Understanding the Global Business Environment
- Business Economics
Second Semester (30 ECTS)
- Finance and Business Performance
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset
- Marketing Fundamentals
Third Semester (30 ECTS)
- Quantitative Skills for Business
- Principles of Responsible Management
- Managing Financial Resources
Fourth Semester (30 ECTS)
- Applied Operations Management
- Managing People
- Law for Accounting
Fifth Semester (30 ECTS)
- Global Business & Strategy
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I
- Financial Statement Analysis
Sixth Semester (30 ECTS)
- Developing Leadership & Management
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II
- International Business Performance Appraisal
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program students will:
- Develop in depth skills to analyze the finances of a business and project for the future.
- Learn how to relate the local and global financial environment to a company.
- Hone problem solving skills in regards to finances.
- A U.K. state-accredited Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management degree awarded by the University of Derby.
- The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification - CMI's Diploma in Leadership and Management.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Finance) program in Barcelona teaches specialized skills that will enable students to take up a position in the finance industry and find opportunities in the following areas:
- Financial analysis
- Financial consultancy
- Corporate finance
- Financial advisory
Discover all the benefits of studying abroad at EU Business School. With four campuses in Europe, including Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux and Munich, we offer you the possibility to choose among a wide variety of bachelor’s programs with start dates in October, February, June and August. At EU Busines School, our faculty will help you develop an entrepreneurial, creative and innovative mindset and become well-versed in business principles.
Course programs offered include business administration, international business, marketing, finance, communication, digital business and sports management, among others.
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about BA - (Hons) in Business Management & Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia
Alliance, United States of America