Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
The foundation offers various programs including, bachelor’s (BA/BSc) and master’s (MSc/MBA) levels, in majors such as International Business, Marketing, Finance, Enterprise and Human Resources. At each level, students graduate with U.K. state-recognized degrees from the London Metropolitan University and the University of Derby.
A Global Network of Campuses
EU Business School has a global network of campuses, and they encourage students to participate in exchange opportunities within the EU Group in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux, and with partner institutions in U.S.A., China, U.K., Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Mexico, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Canada and Russia among others.
EU Business School continuously explores affiliation opportunities with world-class universities. Partnerships with Shinawatra University in Bangkok, Pace University in New York, the University of California, Riverside, and Fisher College in Boston, among others, offer students the chance to study a further qualification in diverse and enriching environments.
Assistance from Highly-qualified Faculty Members
All courses are taught by highly qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields. The faculty works with students on an individual basis to create a cooperative and caring learning environment in which human values flourish.
The Career Services Department helps students to build contacts while looking for internships and job opportunities and the Alumni Association provides them with an extensive network of contacts worldwide upon graduation.
Why Study in Munich?
A cultural, media and business hub at the center of Europe, Munich prides itself on its urban, industrious and innovative residents and is renowned as one of the most livable cities in the world. A world-class city for a world-class business education!
The city boasts of the strongest economy in the nation and driving the prosperity of southern Germany, Munich is home to the head offices of Siemens, BMW, MAN AG, Linde, Allianz, Munich Re Insurance and Rohde & Schwarz, among other multinational companies.
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
EU Business School Munich is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Awards & Accreditations
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Awarded four stars for excellence in business education
The International Accreditation Council for Business Education
EU's Online MBA ranked 11th in the world
QS Top MBA
CEEMAN International Quality Accreditation
EU's MBA is recognized as number 30 in the world
Student services & facilities
- The Career Services Department (CSD) at EU Business School offers advice to students on a one-to-one basis and in group sessions to enhance their career prospects and ensure their job search is successful.
- EU's Student Services Department provides students with all the practical information and support they need when beginning their studies with us. We're here to help you discover the city, settle into classes, meet new people and fully enjoy all that EU Business School has to offer.
- Orientation day: EU hosts program-specific orientation days for new students, which gives them a chance to interact with their classmates as well learn about grading systems, academic processes and forthcoming events. We also host special activities such as walking tours, which gives our students a chance to explore their new cities.
- Services on Campus: There are several facilities available to students on campus including printers, WIFI access and a computer lab to ensure students have all the necessary tools to succeed at EU Business School.
- Personal Counseling : The student services staff have extensive experience, patience and empathy and are also available to assist students with personal matters. If you need further help, staff members can also arrange for you to see a professional counselor.
where technology, culture and business meet on the Mediterranean
- A creative business community of 1,400+ startups
- A top destination for international conferences like the Mobile World Congress
Geneva and Montreux
business and diplomacy at the foot of the Swiss Alps
- Home to more than 140 multinational business headquarters
- Headquarters of over 300 NGOs and 200 diplomatic missions
a cultural and business hub at the heart of Europe
- A major German economic powerhouse
- Home to headquarters of German multinationals like BMW, Siemens and Allianz
At EU Business School, you will become part of a diverse and international student community. Through sports, cultural and charitable activities, festivals and more, you will form memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. And you will have the opportunity to meet dignitaries, travel to incredible countries, attend prestigious events and immerse yourself in a different culture.
Munich is a world-class city. The hub of economic power in Germany, it prides itself on being home to innovative industries and offering an excellent quality of life. The Bavarian capital is home to Bayern Munich, one of the biggest and most successful football clubs in the world. It is famed for the annual global attraction Oktoberfest, as well as the many high-quality breweries, beer gardens and world-renowned beer on offer throughout the city. Munich is a kaleidoscope of contrasts, from Rococo opera halls to impressive skyscrapers and spacious green parks. Situated at the heart of Europe, it is also the perfect base from which you can explore.
EU Munich’s Accommodation Officer provides comprehensive advice and support for students seeking accommodation.
Want to know more about a program? Choose a program from the list and fill out the form, including any questions you have. This information will be sent directly to the school, and a representative will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!