MBA - Design ManagementEU Business School Montreux
MBA - Design Management
All available course dates
MBA - Design Management
Companies now have more channels than ever through which to promote their products and brands. Through the MBA in Design Management program in Montreux, students will gain practical knowledge of design, current trends and how they affect corporate practices which is quickly becoming a key component of running a successful organization.
Students will gain a general understanding of design history and esthetics while learning how to best apply them to business and productive management practices.
The course is also offered in Barcelona and Geneva.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of successful managerial experience.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years or older.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Introduction to the World of Design
- Luxury & Design
- Architecture & Hotel Design
- Graphic Design & Corporate Identity
- Photography & Management
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program, students will:
- Learn how to apply design to the modern business world.
- Develop an overall understanding of design history.
- Analyze how to combine design and good business management.
- A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain (título propio)
- A degree from EU Business School Switzerland that is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua
Design management graduates enter the market with a diverse skill set that will enable them to discern a good design idea from one that will not work in the current market. Graduates of the MBA in Design Management degree in Montreux can go on to pursue careers in:
- Brand strategy
- Packing design development
- Marketing management
Study a top-ranked MBA at EU Business School. We foster future leadership by offering state-of-the-art MBA programs with eleven areas of specialization to take your qualification to the next level.
All of our classes are English-taught and focus on both the traditional and the latest trends in business. Join our international student community on our vibrant campuses located in Barcelona, Munich, Geneva and Montreux. Additionally, we offer freedom and flexibility through our online campus, allowing busy professionals the opportunity to further their studies at their own pace.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Why study at EU Business School Montreux
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA - Design Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic