Master in Tourism & Hospitality ManagementEU Business School Montreux
Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
All available course dates
Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
As the tourism and hospitality industry grows, companies are looking for professionals who understand how to tackle the different trends that follow. Our Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management program combines theories, real life case studies and frameworks while preparing students for a future career in tourism and hospitality.
The Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management degree will develop students' knowledge on the complex industry in general covering a range of areas such as management skills, strategic thinking, analysis of different technological and consumer trends.
The course is also offered in Barcelona and Geneva.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of successful managerial experience.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years or older.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Environments of Tourism
- Finance Management
- Tourism Marketing
- Sustainable Tourism: Policies & Ethics
- The Tourism Industry
- Cross Cultural & Team Management
- Operations Management
- Digital Tourism: Marketing Strategies & Online Commercialization
- Marketing & Communication Skills
- Hospitality Management
- Entrepreneurship, Change Management and Leadership
- Innovation in the Tourism Industry
- Information Technologies in Tourism
- Applied Cases in Tourism
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program, students will:
- Acquire an understanding of how tourism and hospitality organizations are managed.
- Analyze the impact of tourism planning and development on economic, socio-cultural and physical environments.
- Develop skills on how to critically evaluate the core business disciplines in tourism and hospitality sectors and apply these to practical situations.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Graduating with a Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management is a great way to enter this popular growing industry in positions within:
- Hospitality management
- Event management
- Conference management
You can boost your career, update your knowledge and specialize your skill set by studying an internationally recognized master’s program at EU Business School. At EU you will learn the latest trends, gain first-hand insight from industry leaders and become a member of our EU network of business professionals, successful EU alumni and peers. We offer seven different English-taught master’s programs, with starting dates throughout the year, to prepare you for the next step in your career in the global business arena. Become a game changer, apply now!
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Why study at EU Business School Montreux
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Rochester, United States of America
Le Bouveret, Switzerland