Master in Innovation & EntrepreneurshipEU Business School Montreux
Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
All available course dates
Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
The Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship program develops students' creative-thinking and executive skills to encourage an entrepreneurial outlook to business.
Students will evaluate several business models from different perspectives while exploring the main components of innovation and new venture creation.
The course is also offered in Barcelona, Geneva and online.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of successful managerial experience.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years or older.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Business Environment
- Applied Finance
- Business Model
- Boosting Creativity
- New Product Development
- Strategic Management of Innovation
- Intellectual Property
- Customer Centric Strategy
- Authentic Leadership
- Entrepreneurship Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Strategic Management of Growth & Exit
- Effective Negotiation
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program, students will:
- Gain knowledge of the core essentials of entrepreneurship and new venture creation.
- Develop innovative thinking and recognize potential business opportunities.
- Learn how to drive innovation and new business development.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Graduates of the Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship program will hold the vital skills needed to pursue one of the following:
- New venture creation
- Product development
- Innovation management
You can boost your career, update your knowledge and specialize your skill set by studying an internationally recognized master’s program at EU Business School. At EU you will learn the latest trends, gain first-hand insight from industry leaders and become a member of our EU network of business professionals, successful EU alumni and peers. We offer seven different English-taught master’s programs, with starting dates throughout the year, to prepare you for the next step in your career in the global business arena. Become a game changer, apply now!
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Why study at EU Business School Montreux
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...