Master in FinanceEU Business School Montreux
Master in Finance
All available course dates
Master in Finance
The complexity of the financial business world is growing as the years go on. Our Master in Finance program in Montreux is designed to give students an extensive overview of the crucial financial aspects of all types of companies.
As new financial paradigms take over the industry, it is crucial for businesspeople to have a balanced understanding of its complexity. Students of the Master in Finance degree in Montreux will explore topics such as asset pricing, portfolio management, derivative securities and blockchain fundamentals.
The course is also offered in Geneva and Barcelona.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of successful managerial experience.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years or older.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Finance
- Financial Reporting & Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Microeconomic Theory, Macro & Monetary Economics
- Simulation: Stock Market Portfolio
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income Securities & Credit Markets
- Bloomberg Financial Lab
- Risk Management in Financial Markets
- Corporate Investment & Financial Policy
- Mergers, Buyouts & Corporate Restructuring
- Fundamentals of Blockchain Technologies
- Cryptocurrency Portfolios and Mock Coin Development
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program, students will:
- Learn how to critically evaluate corporate finance techniques.
- Understand and exercise critical judgement in solving problems encountered by a multinational business.
- Develop advanced numeracy and quantitative skills.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
In obtaining a Master in Finance degree, students will gain the necessary skills to go on to pursue careers in:
- Asset management
- Financial analysis
- Investment banking
You can boost your career, update your knowledge and specialize your skill set by studying an internationally recognized master’s program at EU Business School. At EU you will learn the latest trends, gain first-hand insight from industry leaders and become a member of our EU network of business professionals, successful EU alumni and peers. We offer seven different English-taught master’s programs, with starting dates throughout the year, to prepare you for the next step in your career in the global business arena. Become a game changer, apply now!
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Why study at EU Business School Montreux
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Hong Kong, China
Rochester, United States of America