MBA - Leisure & TourismEU Business School Geneva
MBA - Leisure & Tourism
All available course dates
MBA - Leisure & Tourism
Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in today’s business world and companies continue to require academically qualified managers to afford them valuable insight. The MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management program in Geneva explores the theories, practices and business models that make up the tourism and leisure field.
The MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management degree teaches students the key skills required to excel in this area at the same time as developing management skills.
The course is also offered in Barclelona, Montreux and online.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- International Tourism Management
- Strategic Tourism Marketing
- Environments of Tourism
- Culture & Cross-Cultural Management in Tourism
- Digital Business in Tourism
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program, students will learn how to:
- Analyze the impact of tourism on economic, socio-cultural and physical environments.
- Learn how to develop an industry focused strategy.
- Understand international and intercultural management needs.
- A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain (título propio)
- A degree from EU Business School Switzerland that is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua
- While completing the EU MBA program, students can also choose to earn a second distinct qualification, a state-accredited degree from the University of Roehampton (UoR) in London, U.K.
Graduates of this degree go on to secure roles such as:
- Hotel chain executives
- Tourism bureau directors
- Resort managers
- Event and conference executive
Study a top-ranked MBA at EU Business School. We foster future leadership by offering state-of-the-art MBA programs with eleven areas of specialization to take your qualification to the next level.
All of our classes are English-taught and focus on both the traditional and the latest trends in business. Join our international student community on our vibrant campuses located in Barcelona, Munich, Geneva and Montreux. Additionally, we offer freedom and flexibility through our online campus, allowing busy professionals the opportunity to further their studies at their own pace.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Why study at EU Business School Geneva
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA - Leisure & Tourism? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates