Master in Innovation & EntrepreneurshipEU Business School Geneva
Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
All available course dates
About this program
Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
In an ever-changing business landscape shaped by increasingly competitive markets, the entrepreneurial mindset is crucial for managers to bring about creative changes and growth. This program explores the main components of innovation and new venture creation and provides an insight into entrepreneurial endeavor and the conditions within which it can be cultivated effectively. Focusing on the development of creative thinking and executive skills, students will discover entrepreneurial challenges and solutions, while taking the opportunity to evaluate and conceptualize business models.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Business Environment
- Applied Finance
- Business Model
- Seminar: Boosting Creativity
- New Product Development
- Strategic Management of Innovation
- Intellectual Property
- Customer-Centric Strategy
- Seminar: Authentic Leadership
- Entrepreneurship Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Strategic Management of Growth & Exit
- Seminar: Effective Negotiation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the School website for more information.
Three terms/one year
Tution fee per term: CHF 9,600
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
This program develops a comprehensive view of innovation in the entrepreneurial process and demonstrates how fundamental it is in creating a competitive advantage either within a start-up context or in an existing organization. During this program, students will:
- Learn the core essentials of entrepreneurship and new venture creation.
- Develop innovative and high-potential business opportunities.
- Comprehend the nature of innovation and its importance in opportunity creation.
- Drive innovation and business development.
The EU Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship is designed to foster a creative and entrepreneurial mindset. Graduates of this master may be interested in the following careers.
- Company Founder
- Customer Experience Manager
- Innovation Consultant
- Business Development Manager
Message the school
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Why study at EU Business School Geneva
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...