Master in FinanceEU Business School Geneva
Master in Finance
All available course dates
About this program
Master in Finance
New financial paradigms are emerging. With shifts in regulations and ethical thinking, the ability to understand and decipher the increasing complexity of the world of finance is more important than ever before. As an applied branch of economics, this program explores challenging technical theory and a wide range of topics, including asset pricing, portfolio management, derivative securities and blockchain fundamentals. From its foundations to the future of finance, students will gain a balanced understanding of one of the most crucial aspects of business as well as gaining the entrepreneurial mindset essential for a creative approach to problem-solving.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Finance
- Financial Reporting & Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Microeconomic Theory, Macro & Monetary Economics
- Simulation: Stock Market Portfolio
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income Securities & Credit Markets
- Bloomberg Financial Lab
- Risk Management in Financial Markets
- Corporate Investment & Financial Policy
- Mergers, Buyouts & Corporate Restructuring
- Fundamentals of Blockchain Technologies
- Simulation: Cryptocurrency Portfolios & Mock Coin Development
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the School website for more information.
Three terms/one year
Tution fee per term: CHF 9,600
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
The aim of the Master in Finance is to ensure that students are able to effectively engage in an increasingly globalized, diverse and multifaceted world, having acquired the required skills. At the end of the program, graduates will be able to confidently:
- Apply and critically evaluate corporate finance techniques using sound analytics.
- Blend sophisticated modeling techniques with a global perspective in the management of corporate risk.
- Critically evaluate emerging technologies, stock, bonds and derivatives using cutting-edge valuation methods with particular reference to the operation of financial markets.
- Understand and exercise critical judgement in solving problems encountered by a multinational business.
The EU Master in Finance provides students with an in-depth understanding of financial concepts and principles. Graduates of this degree may be interested in the following career options.
- Portfolio Manager
- Corporate Treasurer
Message the school
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Why study at EU Business School Geneva
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Hong Kong, China