Master in Business Analytics & Data ScienceEU Business School Geneva
Master in Business Analytics & Data Science
All available course dates
Master in Business Analytics & Data Science
Technology advances have dramatically changed the way businesses function, and expertise in business analytics and data science is essential to leverage technology for optimal results. Applying a hands-on approach, this program gives students a comprehensive foundation in data science, using industry-leading software, tools and applications. Students will gain practical experience with advanced web-based applications and toolsets, understand how to use data as a strategic resource and learn how to apply data management skills to a business setting in order to effectively implement data-driven solutions.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Students who do not meet the criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Big Data & Data Science
- The Data Science Toolkit
- The Big Data Toolkit
- Data Security & Privacy
- Masterclass I
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning & AI
- Data Visualization & Communication
- Data Visualization Lab
- Masterclass II
- Business Intelligence
- Management Information Systems & ERP
- Business Analytics
- Data-Driven Management
- Masterclass III
Students will also be required to submit a final project (6 ECTS/4 CH) at the end of their studies and to attend field trips, company visits and fairs as part of the experiential learning method.
The course is also offered in Barcelona, Montreux and online.
Fees per term: 9,600 CHF (3 terms/year)
This master’s program provides a comprehensive foundation of data science to business professionals who work with data, lead data scientist teams or are looking to manage a data-driven enterprise. Students will:
- Obtain an extensive top-level understanding of the foundations of data science using industry leading software, tools and applications.
- Gain hands-on experience with advanced web-based applications and toolsets and understand how machine learning and deep learning can provide solutions to business problems.
- Use data as a strategic resource and apply data management skills to the business setting to effectively implement data-driven approaches to gain valuable insights.
- A master’s degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
- A university master’s degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
Number of credits: 60 ECTS
The Master's in Business Analytics & Data Science provides students with the theoretical and practical skillsets necessary to succeed in the fields of business analytics and data science. Upon successful completion of this master's degree, students might be interested in the following job positions:
- Data Analytics Consultant
- Operations Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Financial Risk Manager
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Why study at EU Business School Geneva
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Business Analytics & Data Science? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...