MBA - Sports ManagementEU Business School Barcelona
MBA - Sports Management
All available course dates
About this program
MBA - Sports Management
The sports market is a multibillion-dollar industry, experiencing rapid expansion in regions such as China, Russia, Brazil and the Middle East. The industry offers diverse and dynamic opportunities to graduates, ranging from professional sports to managing events and corporate sponsorship. Professionals who want to work in this field require an innovative, creative mindset and an increasingly specialized skill set. This program prepares students to meet these challenges through courses in sports marketing and management, and financial management as applied to sport and sponsorship.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Sports Marketing Management
- Financial Management Applications to Sport
- Sports Sponsorship
- Sports Management Issues
- Crafting Unique Sports Events
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
Students gain the knowledge necessary to become successful sports managers, through case study research, company visits and routine networking with industry professionals. In addition to the managerial training they receive in a classroom setting students will also:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the overall world of sports management and what it entails.
- Apply major management principles to sports businesses.
- Understand the complexity of bidding for and staging major sports events.
- Apply theory and concepts to real life situations.
The MBA with a major in sports management provides students with comprehensive knowledge of business disciplines as well as specific skills in the sports industry. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Athletic Director
- Ticketing Manager
- Stadium Operations Manager
- Sports Publicist
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich well as our Digital campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
EU Business School Barcelona
Fax Fax +34 93 201 79 35
Want to know more about MBA - Sports Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!