MBA - Sports ManagementEU Business School Barcelona
MBA - Sports Management
All available course dates
MBA - Sports Management
The sports industry is experiencing rapid expansion globally and opening many doors to those with a specialized skill set. The MBA in Sports Management program in Barcelona is an interdisciplinary program designed to teach management skills, covering areas such as; sports marketing and management, sports advertising and media relations preparing students to take on new challenges upon graduating.
Professionals who wish to work in this field require an increasingly specialized skill set. This program teaches students how to overcome the challenges related to becoming a successful sports industry professional. Students will learn how to apply theory and concepts to real life situations through case study research.
The course is also offered in Geneva and Montreux.
1 certified copy of Bachelor's Degree and transcripts
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the business school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Sports Marketing Management
- Financial Management Applications to Sport
- Sports Sponsorship
- Sports Management Issues
- Crafting Unique Sports Events
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program, students will:
- Apply management techniques to the field of sports business.
- Develop an understanding of the complexity involved in major sports events.
- Gain a deep insight into the world of sports management.
A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
The industry offers diverse and dynamic opportunities to graduates, ranging from:
- Professional sports
- Managing events and corporate sponsorships
- Marketing promotions
- Sports media and PR
- Corporate sponsorship
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux as well as our Online campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA - Sports Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...