MBA in International BusinessEU Business School Barcelona
MBA in International Business
All available course dates
About this program
MBA in International Business
Today’s successful professionals must demonstrate a varied skillset that can be adapted to the diverse and international nature of the global market. This major equips students with the tools to navigate a world with rapidly diminishing borders while fostering creative problem-solving skills and entrepreneurial thinking. In this program, students will develop a broad understanding of the global economic playing field through extensive case study research accompanied by a diverse range of topics that relate to international business, including finance, law, media, communications and management.
At EU we understand that choosing an MBA program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. EU's dedicated admissions team is available to help students with any queries or questions they might have. To find out more about EU Business School, we also encourage students to visit our campuses, meet current EU students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; native English speaker or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the state-recognized MBA degree from London Metropolitan University must have two years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above. Students with less than two years of work experience may apply for the state-recognized MSc in International Business Management also from London Metropolitan University.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future I
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics for Managers
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Management Information Systems
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future II
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Entrepreneurial & Design Thinking
- International Marketing
- International Finance
- Sales Management & Strategy
- Leading Digital Innovation & Change
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)
Tuition fee per term: € 7,300
Credits: 90 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
International business graduates leave EU with a diverse skill set that will enable them to be effective leaders in a number of different business applications. Throughout the course, students will also:
- Gain a comprehensive vision of the way in which business works and develop strategies to react to change.
- Hone their problem-solving, analytical and evaluation skills.
- Complete marketing campaigns for different local and global sectors.
- Experiment with different techniques that help lead to desired outcomes and clearer decisions.
The MBA with a major in international business gives students a comprehensive understanding and skill set in international business and management. Students who successfully complete this MBA program may be interested in the following job positions.
- International Sales Director
- International Business Analyst
- Global Business Administration Professional
- International Buyer
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich well as our Digital campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA in International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!