Master in MarketingEU Business School Barcelona
Master in Marketing
All available course dates
Master in Marketing
As global markets continue to evolve alongside different techniques and consumer behavior, the best marketers are dynamic individuals ready to adapt to change. The Master in Marketing program in Barcelona explores different theories in relation to real life situations in modern marketing.
Students taking part in the Master in Marketing program will learn how to make effective marketing choices, implement analytical, strategic and operational decisions as well as how to overcome challenges within different markets.
This course is also offered in Geneva, Montreux and online.
1 certified copy of Bachelor's Degree and transcripts
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the business school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Business Environment
- Applied Finance
- Business Model
- Becoming a Manager
- Analytical Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Operational Marketing
- Marketing Into Action
- Authentic Leadership
- Marketing Communications
- International Marketing
- Industrial Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Effective Negotiation
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program, students will:
- Analyze how different environments affect marketing practice and how to manage this.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the relationship between a consumer and business.
- Combine different marketing theories with real life practice.
A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing the Master in Marketing degree will graduate with a valued marketing skillset which will allow them to succeed in:
- Marketing management
- Brand management
- Marketing research
- Online marketing
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux as well as our Online campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about Master in Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...