Master in MarketingEU Business School Barcelona
Master in Marketing
All available course dates
About this program
Master in Marketing
Markets are ever-changing, with increasingly sophisticated consumers. Now more than ever, companies require innovative, qualified marketing experts with an entrepreneurial mindset to implement creative changes. From effective use of social media marketing to understanding your target audience, this program explores modern marketing methods and theories from various perspectives, giving students an insight into how marketing decisions relate to the analytical, strategic and operational areas of a business.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Business Environment
- Applied Finance
- Business Model
- Seminar: Becoming a Manager
- Analytical Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Operational Marketing
- Marketing Into Action
- Seminar: Authentic Leadership
- Marketing Communications
- International Marketing
- Industrial Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Seminar: Effective Negotiation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)
Tution fee per term: € 4,600
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
The program develops a comprehensive view of the role of marketing in companies and how fundamental it is in driving companies’ success. During this program, students will:
- Investigate the impact of political, economic, sociocultural and physical environments in marketing and how to manage them.
- Understand the relationship between the customer and the company.
- Learn analytical, strategic and operational marketing competencies.
- Study the major processes of marketing through case studies and class discussion.
The EU Master in Marketing provides students with a comprehensive understanding of marketing and its disciplines through a pragmatic approach to study. Graduates of this master may be interested in the following careers.
- Head of Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Head of Media
- Head of Communications
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich well as our Digital campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
EU Business School Barcelona
Fax Fax +34 93 201 79 35
Want to know more about Master in Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!