English Foundation ProgramEU Business School Barcelona
English Foundation Program
All available course dates
About this program
English Foundation Program
The English Foundation Program is not a prerequisite for an EU degree. However, EU is an English-speaking business school and all classes, assignments, exams, lectures and final dissertation are carried out in English. If students need to improve their English to meet EU’s program admission requirements, this specialized program will help them refine their language skills and prepare them for our programs.
English is essential for a successful career in international business. The English Foundation Program is a one-semester (13-week) course with start dates in September, February and June. Students will take a final exam at the end of the course. Upon successful completion of the English Foundation Program, students will be automatically accepted into their chosen EU bachelor’s, master’s or MBA program if other admission requirements are met.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
One Semester (13 Weeks)
- English for Academic Purposes
- Structured Writing and Grammar
- Learning Strategies & Studing Techniques
- Reading & Text Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking & Analysis
- Business English
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Tuition fee per semester: € 4,900
Credits: 24 ECTS
English Foundation Program certificate from EU Business School Switzerland.
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich well as our Digital campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
EU Business School Barcelona
Fax Fax +34 93 201 79 35
Want to know more about English Foundation Program? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!