Business Bridging ProgramEU Business School Barcelona
Business Bridging Program
All available course dates
About this program
Business Bridging Program
Many high school students aspire to enroll in an international bachelor’s degree but lack the skills and background to do so. The Business Bridging program provides candidates with the knowledge required to succeed in our three-year bachelor’s programs. The Business Bridging program is a one-semester (13-week) course that acts as a bridge to the first year of our bachelor's programs. Students will strengthen their academic, communication and business English skills while studying management and economics. Students can enroll in the program in October, February and June. Upon successful completion, students are automatically admitted into the first year of our bachelor's programs.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
One Semester (13 Weeks)
- English for Business
- Study Skills
- Communication Skills
- Management Basics
- Business and Society
- Introduction to Law
- Introduction to Economics
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Tuition fee per semester: € 6,450
Credits: 30 ECTS
Business Bridging Program certificate from EU Business School Switzerland.
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich well as our Digital campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
EU Business School Barcelona
Fax Fax +34 93 201 79 35
Want to know more about Business Bridging Program? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!