BA (Hons) in Business Management (International Business)EU Business School Barcelona
BA (Hons) in Business Management (International Business)
All available course dates
About this program
BA (Hons) in Business Management (International Business)
The BA (Hons) in Business Management (International Business) program gives you a cohesive education touching upon all aspects related to the international business arena. You will analyze international environments through economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing, and trade and develop your entrepreneurial thinking. The program prepares you for today’s increasingly globalized world of business from a cross-cultural perspective. As a graduate, you will be prepared to start your own international business, join an already existing company, or help to expand a local company’s international reach.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities, and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
At EU we understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. EU's dedicated admissions team is available to help students with any queries or questions they might have. To find out more about EU Business School, we also encourage students to visit our campuses, meet current EU students, and attend our classes and open-day sessions.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; minimum PTE of 57; B2+ CEFR; minimum of one year in an English-language institution and successful completion of all courses; native English speaker or equivalent.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Understanding People in Organizations
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset
- Business Economics
- Finance & Business Performance
- Operations, Supply Chain & IT
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Quantitative Skills for Business
- Sustainability & Responsible Management
- International Political Economy
- Applied Operations Management
- Managing Performance Through People
- Sustainable supply chains
- Global Business & Strategy
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I
- Marketing Across Cultures
- Developing Leadership and Management
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II
- Sustainable Development & International Business Law
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Tuition fee per semester: € 6,750
Credits: 180 ECTS
- A U.K. state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) degree from University of Derby, U.K.
- This BA (Hons) program is additionally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an extra international qualification: CMI's Diploma in Management and Leadership.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management (International Business) provides students with key competencies in core business areas and a specialized skill set in their chosen pathway. They will acquire practical skills with direct application to real-world business scenarios and develop the agile, innovative thinking essential for success in a global business environment. Objectives include:
- Have acquired subject specific terminology and expertise in their chosen subject area(s) and be able to demonstrate competence in the application of subject relevant theories.
- Be able to develop and express ideas appropriate to their chosen undergraduate program.
- Have demonstrated understanding and knowledge of specific subjects appropriate for successful progression on their chosen undergraduate program.
- Demonstrate the ability to access and utilize a variety of information sources for research purposes.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management with a pathway in international business provides students with the skillset they need to succeed in the increasingly globalized business world. Students who successfully complete this degree may be interested in the following job positions:
- Purchasing Manager
- International Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Program Manager
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich well as our Digital campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about BA (Hons) in Business Management (International Business)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!