BA (Hons) Business Management and MarketingEU Business School Barcelona
BA (Hons) Business Management and Marketing
All available course dates
BA (Hons) Business Management and Marketing
To excel in today's postmodern marketing environment, individuals must have the correct knowledge and tools. The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing) undergraduate program in Barcelona introduces students to the fundamentals of the field and provides an understanding of marketing functions within the different departments of businesses and with customers enabling them to have a successful career in this area.
Students will learn how to apply creative concepts and techniques to achieve key marketing opportunities as well as how to take an innovative approach to business strategy.
The course is also offered in Munich.
1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Understanding People in Organizations
- Understanding the Global Business Environment
- Business Economics
- Finance and Business Performance
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Quantitative Skills for Business
- Principles of Responsible Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Applied Operations Management
- Managing People
- Digital and Social Media
- Global Business & Strategy
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I
- Marketing Strategy
- Developing Leadership & Management
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II
- Market Sensing
EU is offering maximum flexibility for our Fall Semester to cater to all our students’ needs. We have two options: on campus and online. This will allow you to come to campus or to start online and come to campus when you can. We offer three start dates: October 5, November 2 and November 30.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety remain our highest priority. Class sizes on campus will be reduced, and a strict health protocol followed throughout our campus buildings.
During this program, students will:
- Critically analyze strategies
- Develop ideas for how to respond to modern day marketing
- Evaluate innovative theories and techniques
- A U.K. state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) degree awarded by the University of Derby, U.K.
- The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification - CMI's Diploma in Leadership and Management.
Our BA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing) degree in Barcelona provides students with the skill-set needed to succeed in the areas of:
Discover all the benefits of studying abroad at EU Business School. With four campuses in Europe, including Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux and Munich, we offer you the possibility to choose among a wide variety of bachelor’s programs with start dates in October, February, June and August. At EU Business School, our faculty will help you develop an entrepreneurial, creative and innovative mindset and become well-versed in business principles.
Course programs offered include business administration, international business, marketing, finance, communication, digital business and sports management, among others.
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux as well as our Online campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Business Management and Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America