BA (Hons) Business Management and MarketingEU Business School Barcelona
BA (Hons) Business Management and Marketing
All available course dates
About this program
BA (Hons) Business Management and Marketing
The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing) program gives students the tools and entrepreneurial mindset to excel in today’s postmodern marketing environment. Students will be introduced to the fundamentals of the field and understand how marketing functions within the different departments of real businesses and with customers.
The ability to combine elements of different business disciplines is vital to students’ careers, and key to their development as a successful 'marketeer'. The skills students learn through the program will help them excel in the marketing sector.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Understanding People in Organizations
- Developing a Professional Mindset
- Business Economics
- Finance and Business Performance
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Quantitative Skills for Business
- Principles of Responsible Management
- Convergent Media
- Applied Operations Management
- Managing Performance Through People
- Digital & Social Media
- Global Business & Strategy
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I
- Marketing Strategy
- Developing Leadership and Management
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II
- Content, Copywriting and Creativity
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Tuition fee per semester: € 6,450
Credits: 180 ECTS
- A U.K. state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing) degree from University of Derby, U.K.
- This BA (Hons) program is additionally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an extra international qualification: CMI's Diploma in Management and Leadership.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing) provides students with key competencies in core business areas and a specialized skill set in their chosen pathway. They will acquire practical skills with direct application to real-world business scenarios and develop the agile, innovative thinking essential for success in a global business environment. Objectives include:
- Have acquired subject specific terminology and expertise in their chosen subject area(s) and be able to demonstrate competence in the application of subject relevant theories.
- Be able to develop and express ideas appropriate to their chosen undergraduate program.
- Have demonstrated understanding and knowledge of specific subjects appropriate for successful progression on their chosen undergraduate program.
- Demonstrate the ability to access and utilize a variety of information sources for research purposes.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management with a pathway in marketing provides students with an advanced business skillset as well as marketing know-how. Students who successfully complete this degree may be interested in the following job positions:
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Media Planner
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux as well as our Online campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Business Management and Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...