BA - Bachelor of Arts in International RelationsEU Business School Barcelona
BA - Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
All available course dates
About this program
BA - Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
This program combines a global international relations outlook with the practical skills of business thinking. As corporations expand and blur national boundaries, they operate in a more complex landscape. This specialization provides a solid knowledge of the global economic environment recognizing politics, cross-cultural values, and ethics as key components. Students who complete this program are trained to apply a global mindset and creative thinking to conflict management and resolution while considering growth and the bottom line.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities, and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
At EU we understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. EU's dedicated admissions team is available to help students with any queries or questions they might have. To find out more about EU Business School, we also encourage students to visit our campuses, meet current EU students, and attend our classes and open-day sessions.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; minimum PTE of 57; B2+ CEFR; minimum of one year in an English-language institution and successful completion of all courses; native English speaker or equivalent.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Management
- Managing People & Organizations
- Marketing & UX
- Impactful Communication
- Finance & Accounting
- Innovative Technology in Business
- Project Management
- Applied Data Analytics
- Economics & Enterprise
- Responsible Management
- Digital Branding, Advertising & Media Channels
- Creativity & Design Thinking
- Logistics & Operations
- Digital Business
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Entrepreneurship & Business Development
- Cross-Cultural Business Issues
- International Relations: Theory & Practice
- Strategies in A Disruptive World
- Marketing in Action
- Business Research Methods
- Political Science
- International Organizations
- Diplomacy & Foreign Policy
- Creative Business Cases
- Transformational Change Management
- Innovation in Business
- Global Economic Geography
- International Law
- Conflict Management
- Global Business & Strategy
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I
- Marketing Across Cultures
- Developing Leadership & Management
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II
- International Entrepreneurship
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Tuition fee per semester: € 6,750
Credits: 240 ECTS
- A university bachelor’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- A bachelor’s degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
- A state-recognized BA (Hons) in Business Management from University of Derby, U.K.
Students learn how to analyze information gathered from reliable sources, and will also learn how to effectively share their insights and assessments with others. In addition, students who take this program will also:
- Identify the theoretical tools necessary to understand the international system.
- Analyze how and why diplomacy is conducted.
- Demonstrate skills related to working in a multicultural environment.
- Sharpen political-thinking skills through real case study analysis and problem-solving approaches.
The Bachelor of Arts in International Relations degree provides students with knowledge of all major business areas as well as a specialist skillset in the field of international relations. Subjects include conflict management and diplomacy and foreign policy. Students who successfully complete this degree may be interested in the following job positions.
- Trade Officer
- Global Policy Analyst
- International Business Development Manager
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich well as our Digital campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about BA - Bachelor of Arts in International Relations? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!