Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
BA - (Hons) in Business Management & FinanceEU Business School Munich
BA - (Hons) in Business Management & Finance
All available course dates
BA - (Hons) in Business Management & Finance
TFinance is a strategic and crucial component of all businesses and the ability to understand and decipher the ever-growing complexity of the world of finance is more important than ever before. During the Bachelor of Arts in Business Management & Finance program in Munich, students will be introduced to the main concepts of accounting and will expand their knowledge of financial analysis and projections allowing them to enter the dynamic financial world of business.
Participants of this program will learn how to critically evaluate strategic business issues and apply financial theories to real life business situations through our business simulation module. This module will present students with a problematic scenario in a virtual environment.
The course is also offered in Barcelona.
1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
First Semester (30 ECTS)
- Understanding People in Organizations
- Understanding the Global Business Environment
- Business Economics
Second Semester (30 ECTS)
- Finance and Business Performance
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset
- Marketing Fundamentals
Third Semester (30 ECTS)
- Quantitative Skills for Business
- Principles of Responsible Management
- Managing Financial Resources
Fourth Semester (30 ECTS)
- Applied Operations Management
- Managing People
- Law for Accounting
Fifth Semester (30 ECTS)
- Global Business & Strategy
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I
- Financial Statement Analysis
Sixth Semester (30 ECTS)
- Developing Leadership & Management
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II
- International Business Performance Appraisal
During this program students will:
- Develop in depth skills to analyze the finances of a business and project for the future.
- Learn how to relate the local and global financial environment to a company.
- Hone problem solving skills in regards to finances.
- A U.K. state-accredited Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management degree awarded by the University of Derby.
- The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification - CMI's Diploma in Leadership and Management.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Finance) program in Barcelona teaches specialized skills that will enable students to take up a position in the finance industry and find opportunities in the following areas:
- Financial analysis
- Financial consultancy
- Corporate finance
- Financial advisory
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Want to know more about BA - (Hons) in Business Management & Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Has COVID-19 affected your study abroad plans?
We want to hear your stories. Help us get a better idea of how the coronavirus is impacting international students by taking our two minute survey.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia
Alliance, United States of America