Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA - Leisure & TourismEU Business School Montreux
MBA - Leisure & Tourism
Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in today’s business world and companies continue to require academically qualified managers to afford them valuable insight. The MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management program in Montreux explores the theories, practices and business models that make up the tourism and leisure field.
Focusing on the development of executive skills and strategic aptitudes, this program will cover the key competencies required in the industry while developing your understanding of international and intercultural management needs.
The course is also offered in Barcelona and Geneva.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of successful managerial experience.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years or older.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- International Tourism Management
- Strategic Tourism Marketing
- Environments of Tourism
- Culture & Cross-Cultural Management in Tourism
- Digital Business in Tourism
During this program, students will learn how to:
- Interpret data, newspapers, technical reports and articles on investments.
- Develop a basic understanding of derivative-related financial instruments.
- Review what is required to start and operate a small business.
- A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain (título propio)
- A degree from EU Business School Switzerland that is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua
Graduates of this degree go on to secure roles such as:
- Hotel chain executives
- Tourism bureau directors
- Resort managers
- Event and conference executive
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about MBA - Leisure & Tourism? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...