MBA - Communication & PREU Business School Montreux
MBA - Communication & PR
The skills required for communication and public relations have been drastically redefined by changes in social and digital media. Professionals in the field are required to coordinate increasingly complex public relations campaigns now that the consumer and brand are so interconnected. The MBA in Communication & Public Relations program will provide students with the skill-set to stay ahead of current trends and apply the latest technologies and communication strategies.
Students will explore marketing and communications as essential components of a business plan, discover how to develop relationships in business that benefit all stakeholders, as well as how to create successful communication and public relations strategies.
The course is also offered in Barcelona, Geneva and online.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of successful managerial experience.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years or older.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Public Speaking & Public Communication
- Public Relations
- Organizational Communication
- Mass Media Strategy, Planning & Media Law
- Practical Applications in Public Relations
During this program, students will learn how to:
- Incorporate a marketing plan as an essential part of a business plan.
- Drive a company forward with a solid communication strategy.
- Use new digital techniques to develop relationships.
- A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain (título propio)
- A degree from EU Business School Switzerland that is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua
Graduates of the MBA in Communication & Public Relations program in Montreux will have the necessary skills to go on to pursue a career as:
- Campaign coordinators
- Media consultants
- Development officers
- Communications manager
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about MBA - Communication & PR? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Cedar City, United States of America
7,982 USD-33,760 USD
Melbourne (Australia), Australia
Gold Coast, Australia