Master in Tourism & Hospitality ManagementEU Business School Montreux
Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
The Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management degree will develop students' knowledge on the complex industry in general covering a range of areas such as management skills, strategic thinking, analysis of different technological and consumer trends.
As the tourism and hospitality industry grows, companies are looking for professionals who understand how to tackle the different trends that follow. Our Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management program combines theories, real life case studies and frameworks while preparing students for a future career in tourism and hospitality.
Please note: This course is also offered in Barcelona and Geneva.
During this program, students will:
- Acquire an understanding of how tourism and hospitality organizations are managed.
- Analyze the impact of tourism planning and development on economic, socio-cultural and physical environments.
- Develop skills on how to critically evaluate the core business disciplines in tourism and hospitality sectors and apply these to practical situations.
For more information Visit University Website.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.