Master in Innovation & EntrepreneurshipEU Business School Montreux
Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
The Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship program develops students' creative-thinking and executive skills to encourage an entrepreneurial outlook to business.
Students will evaluate several business models from different perspectives while exploring the main components of innovation and new venture creation.
The course is also offered in Barcelona, Geneva and online.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of successful managerial experience.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years or older.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Business Environment
- Applied Finance
- Business Model
- Boosting Creativity
- New Product Development
- Strategic Management of Innovation
- Intellectual Property
- Customer Centric Strategy
- Authentic Leadership
- Entrepreneurship Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Strategic Management of Growth & Exit
- Effective Negotiation
During this program, students will:
- Gain knowledge of the core essentials of entrepreneurship and new venture creation.
- Develop innovative thinking and recognize potential business opportunities.
- Learn how to drive innovation and new business development.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Graduates of the Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship program will hold the vital skills needed to pursue one of the following:
- New venture creation
- Product development
- Innovation management
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Rochester, United States of America