Master in Digital BusinessEU Business School Montreux
Master in Digital Business
Digital advances are shaping the way businesses are run nowadays. The Master in Digital Business program in Montreux provides students with a 360-degree view of how digital trends impacts a company's profitability and how to optimize a company's digital strategy to overcome competitors.
The Master in Digital Business program provides students with the key skills needed to drive digital change in any type of business. This dynamic program will teach students everything from finance to strategy in order to excel in the ever-evolving digital world.
The course is also offered in Geneva and Barcelona.
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of successful managerial experience.
- Applicants must be aged 25 years or older.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Managing Digital Business
- Digital Business Finance
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Technologies & Change Management
- Legal Aspects in Digital Business
- Digital Business Design
- Customer Relationship Management
- Innovation and Leadership
- Social Media & Web Analytics
- Mobile Strategy
- Global E-Commerce Trends
- The Digital Economy Ecosystem
- Crafting the Digital Business Model
- Entrepreneurship and Startups
- Online Reputation Management
During this program, students will:
- Understand digital culture and how this can affect a company.
- Analyze how new technologies and upcoming digital trends impact organizations.
- Learn how to leverage digital business solutions to boost profitability and minimize costs.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Graduates of the Master in Digital Business degree can go on to gain opportunities in:
- Digital management
- Innovation Management
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about Master in Digital Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...