Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
EU Business School Montreux offers a DBA - Doctorate in Business Administration program. Through this program, students obtain an in-depth specialization and expertise in a selected field. The program is divided into the pre-dissertation stage and the dissertation stage.
During the pre-dissertation stage, students have to take the following classes:
- Marketing Strategy
- Advanced Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Change
- Managing Product Development
- Competition and Markets
The dissertation stage of the DBA - Doctorate in Business Administration program consists of five major activities:- (2) doctoral concentration seminars, (3) dissertation seminars, development and defense of proposal, research execution, and the final dissertation approval.
Admission requirements for Doctorate programs:
A student accepted to the DBA - Doctorate in Business Administration program can commence study in the Fall, Winter or Spring semester. The minimum admission requirement is a Master's degree from an accredited college or university. Admission to the program is highly competitive.
In general, the applications of those admitted show that there is a high probability that they will successfully complete the doctoral program, and that they have high potential for successful pursuit in their fields of interest and in their careers.
The factors that are considered in making admission decisions are as follows:
- Graduate grade point average (Successful doctoral candidates have usually had GPAs of at least 3.6 on a 4.00) scale.
- GRE and GMAT scores (Successful doctorate candidates have typically been in the upper 8% on these tests)
- Information from Applicant Evaluation Forms submitted by the applicant (Successful candidates have shown high motivation and employment that is closely related to their fields of study)
- The letter of intent explaining why admission to the Doctorate program is sought.
Degree & diploma
DBA - Doctorate in Business Administration
Tuition & fees
DBA - Doctorate degree program fees (prices in Swiss Francs)*
- Application fee (non-refundable, paid with application): CHF 200
- Advanced tuition payment (non-refundable, due upon receipt of acceptance letter): CHF 4,000
- Tuition per term (eight total; every three months): CHF 4,500
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
EU Business School Montreux
Study abroad at EU Business School Montreux – a top international business school!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Location & accommodation
The city of Montreux is only one-hour drive from the international airport of Geneva and has managed to preserve a high quality of life. The Montreux region is renowned for its summer “Montreux Jazz Festival” and open-air summer concerts.