MBA - Sports ManagementEU Business School Geneva
MBA - Sports Management
The sports industry is experiencing rapid expansion globally and opening many doors to those with a specialized skill set. The MBA in Sports Management program in Geneva is an interdisciplinary program designed to teach management skills, covering areas such as; sports marketing and management, sports advertising and media relations, preparing students to take on new challenges upon graduating.
Professionals who wish to work in this field require an increasingly specialized skill set. This program teaches students how to overcome the challenges related to becoming a successful sports industry professional. Students will learn how to apply theory and concepts to real life situations through case study research.
The course is also offered in Barclelona, Montreux and online.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Sports Marketing Management
- Financial Management Applications to Sport
- Sports Sponsorship
- Sports Management Issues
- Crafting Unique Sports Events
During this program, students will learn how to:
- Apply management techniques to the field of sports business.
- Develop an understanding of the complexity involved in major sports events.
- Gain a deep insight into the world of sports management.
- A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain (título propio)
- A degree from EU Business School Switzerland that is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua
- While completing the EU MBA program, students can also choose to earn a second distinct qualification, a state-accredited degree from the University of Roehampton (UoR) in London, U.K.
Graduates of the MBA in Sports Management program in Geneva go on to take on roles in several areas including:
- Marketing and promotions management
- Sports media and public relations
- Corporate events
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about MBA - Sports Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America