MBA - EntrepreneurshipEU Business School Geneva
MBA - Entrepreneurship
Growing businesses need to adapt to environmental and technological changes and our MBA in Entrepreneurship program in Geneva prepares you for the challenges of establishing and growing a business in today’s dynamic climate. By graduation, you will develop key capabilities for success in the areas of new product and service development as well as small and family business management.
The course is also offered in Barcelona, Montreux and online.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Human Resources Management
- Global Economics
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Career Planning (seminar)
- Communication Skills (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- New Product Development
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- Innovation & Leadership
- Technology & Change Management
- Family Business Management
During this program, students will learn how to:
- Develop the skills to become a successful entrepreneurial leader.
- Understand different innovation models for startups, existing organizations and multinational corporations.
- Learn how to implement dynamic thinking and ideas for new product development.
- A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain (título propio)
- A degree from EU Business School Switzerland that is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua
- While completing the EU MBA program, students can also choose to earn a second distinct qualification, a state-accredited degree from the University of Roehampton (UoR) in London, U.K.
Graduates of the major in entrepreneurship can go on to start their own business or pursue a career in:
- Information technology
- B2B/B2C sales
- Venture capital
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about MBA - Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...