Master in ManagementEU Business School Geneva
Master in Management
The Master in Management program in Geneva provides students with a complex understanding of how to become an effective leader in today's diverse business sphere with technological, social and economic changes taking place.
Students of the Master in Management program in Geneva will acquire the skills needed to excel in management positions across a range of industries. The Master in Management program focuses on how to directly overcome challenges, the different components of implementing strategy and effectively managing people.
The course is also offered in Barcelona, Montreux and online.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Business Environment
- Applied Finance
- Business Model
- Becoming a Manager
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Authentic Leadership
- International Business Management
- Innovation Management
- Applied Information Technology
- Effective Negotiation
During this program, students will:
- Study decision-making at different levels of management.
- Develop knowledge of different management styles.
- Learn the impact of external factors on a business and how to manage them.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Graduates of the Master in Management program can go on to become successful leaders in a range of areas including:
- Corporate leadership
- Division/Business unit management
- Strategic management
- Strategic planning
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about Master in Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain