Master in FinanceEU Business School Geneva
Master in Finance
The complexity of the financial business world is growing as the years go on. Our Master in Finance program in Geneva is designed to give students an extensive overview of the crucial financial aspects of all types of companies.
As new financial paradigms take over the industry, it is crucial for businesspeople to have a balanced understanding of its complexity. Students of the Master in Finance degree in Geneva will explore topics such as asset pricing, portfolio management, derivative securities and blockchain fundamentals.
The course is also offered in Barcelona and Montreux.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Finance
- Financial Reporting & Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Microeconomic Theory, Macro & Monetary Economics
- Simulation: Stock Market Portfolio
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income Securities & Credit Markets
- Bloomberg Financial Lab
- Risk Management in Financial Markets
- Corporate Investment & Financial Policy
- Mergers, Buyouts & Corporate Restructuring
- Fundamentals of Blockchain Technologies
- Cryptocurrency Portfolios and Mock Coin Development
During this program, students will:
- Learn how to critically evaluate corporate finance techniques.
- Understand and exercise critical judgement in solving problems encountered by a multinational business.
- Develop advanced numeracy and quantitative skills.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
In obtaining a Master in Finance degree, students will gain the necessary skills to go on to pursue careers in:
- Asset management
- Financial analysis
- Investment banking
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about Master in Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Hong Kong, China