Master in Fashion & Luxury BusinessEU Business School Geneva
Master in Fashion & Luxury Business
Employers in the fashion and luxury industry are constantly looking for individuals capable of excelling in both creativity and management.
Our Master in Fashion & Luxury Business in Geneva provides students with an insight into how to build and manage a luxury unique brand. The program encompasses advertising, communication and financial skills in relation to the luxury fashion industry.
The course is also offered in Barcelona, Montreux and online.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Luxury Business Management
- International Luxury Brand Management
- Fashion & Luxury Marketing
- Luxury Finance Management and HR Management
- Sustainable Fashion and Luxury
- Luxury Industry
- Luxury & Fashion
- Luxury & Accessories
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Advertising & Communication
- Design Innovation
- Communication Skills
During this program, students will:
- Analyze the impact of fashion and luxury on sustainability.
- Learn how fashion designers and artists view brand value.
- Study strategies surrounding the quality of products.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Fashion enthusiasts graduating from this Master in Fashion & Luxury program in Geneva can pursue careers in:
- Fashion & luxury brand management
- Advertising & Communication
- Luxury Retail
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about Master in Fashion & Luxury Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...