Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Digital BusinessEU Business School Geneva
Master in Digital Business
All available course dates
Master in Digital Business
Digital advances are shaping the way businesses are run nowadays. The Master in Digital Business program in Geneva provides students with a 360-degree view of how digital trends impact a company's profitability and how to optimize a company's digital strategy to overcome competitors.
The Master in Digital Business program in Geneva provides students with the key skills needed to drive digital change in any type of business. This dynamic program will teach students everything from finance to strategy in order to excel in the ever-evolving digital world.
The course is also offered in Barcelona and Montreux.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
For more information, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Managing Digital Business
- Digital Business Finance
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Technologies & Change Management
- Legal Aspects in Digital Business
- Digital Business Design
- Customer Relationship Management
- Innovation and Leadership
- Social Media & Web Analytics
- Mobile Strategy
- Global E-Commerce Trends
- The Digital Economy Ecosystem
- Crafting the Digital Business Model
- Entrepreneurship and Startups
- Online Reputation Management
During this program, students will:
- Understand digital culture and how this can affect a company.
- Analyze how new technologies and upcoming digital trends impact organizations.
- Learn how to leverage digital business solutions to boost profitability and minimize costs.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Graduates of the Master in Digital Business degree can procure opportunities in:
- Digital management
- Innovation management
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Want to know more about Master in Digital Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...