BA (Hons) Business Management and International BusinessEU Business School Barcelona
BA (Hons) Business Management and International Business
International business knowledge is essential for individuals who wish to integrate into the modern business world. Students of the BA (Hons) in Business Management (International Business) program in Barcelona learn about business on an international scale and develop the skills necessary to examine and analyze business trends, acquire and hone leadership techniques and study principles integral to management, operations and employment.
Participants of this program will analyze international environments through economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing and trade. They will learn how to analyze international business transactions and laws, hone problem solving and analytical skills as well as how to think strategically.
1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Understanding People in Organizations10 ECTS
- Understanding the Global Business Environment10 ECTS
- Business Economics10 ECTS
- Finance and Business Performance10 ECTS
- Developing an Enterprising Mindset10 ECTS
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Quantitative Skills for Business10 ECTS
- Principles of Responsible Management10 ECTS
- Decision-Making and International Tax10 ECTS
- Applied Operations Management10 ECTS
- Managing People10 ECTS
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Global Business & Strategy10 ECTS
- The Business Consultancy Project Part I10 ECTS
- Marketing Across Cultures10 ECTS
- Developing Leadership & Management10 ECTS
- The Business Consultancy Project Part II10 ECTS
- Sustainable Development and International Business Law
During this program, students will:
- Gain techniques for managing organizational change and learn to view the world through the consumer.
- Develop strategies for solving problems as a result of change.
- Analyze laws and business transactions.
- A U.K. state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) degree awarded by the University of Derby, U.K.
- The BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification - CMI's Diploma in Leadership and Management.
Graduates of the BA (Hons) in Business Management (International Business) program can go on to seek opportunities in areas like:
- Business process outsourcing
- International business consultancy
- Transport and logistics management
- Import/export compliance
Study at EU Business School for a business education like none other. With campuses in 4 great European cities and small class sizes, EU Business School attracts students from all over the world to become a member of a global business community and learn skills they will use for a lifetime.
About this institute
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva and Montreux as well as our Online campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU...
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Business Management and International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...