Master in International Trade & Business - MITBESIC Business & Marketing School
Master in International Trade & Business - MITB
The MITB is designed to give you a deep understanding of the drivers of globalization, the process of internationalization, how the global economic environment influences firms competitive responses, and how the world is interconnected. This results in graduates ready to deal with the challenges of expanding business into new global markets along with those of managing teams across cultures and continents.
By completing the MITB you will be in the position to identify the motives and means of servicing foreign markets, address controversial issues in international trade & business, formulate your own international business plans, and appreciate the factors that drive
performance in the global economy.
The MITB will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to master the complexity required for making decisions in a globalized business environment.
It will also add to your breadth of understanding of how global firms operate, prepare you to conduct business in a global context, and embrace emerging issues in international trade and business.
Students will have the option to spend 100% of their time studying in Madrid/Barcelona, or spend 75% of their time studying in Madrid/Barcelona, and 25% studying abroad in Shanghai.
This program is designed for professionals and graduates from different disciplines who aim to work as international managers, managers and executives from sales, marketing, logistics, back office, and finance who want to gain expertise in international management or entrepreneurs intending to work in international markets.
- B2 certificate required
- The purpose of our methodology is to create a virtuous circle of action - feedback - analysis - action in the students on our course.
- Our strategy is based on the following three principles: development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (student-centred learning) and providing guidance and professional and academic support.
- Sessions oriented to decision-making with the right balance of the theoretical and the practical.
- Individual demand based on assessments, cases and exercises.
- Defence through team-based presentation of company cases with incremental complexity.
- Group-based preparation, presentation and defence of a final project or business plan, with individual assessment.
For more information about program content, please visit the institute website.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
ESIC Business & Marketing School
ESIC provides the most complete educational offer in terms of business management, with a special focus on innovation, entrepreneurship, and digital economy, both in the undergraduate and graduate area. ESIC is one of the best schools when it comes to...
Want to know more about Master in International Trade & Business - MITB? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.