MSc in Energy ManagementESCP Business School - London Campus
MSc in Energy Management
All available course dates
MSc in Energy Management
The MSc in Energy Management provides students with a holistic, 360-degree view of the energy business.
The specialisation covers renewable and alternative energy, sustainability, electricity markets and oil business, as well as gas and LNG markets, focusing on enabling participants with the essential toolkit to manage real-life projects in the energy-transition era.
It provides students with the ability to develop and implement strategies to address major issues in energy regulation and policy, and to understand the energy business environment and its fundamental economic and technological concepts.
The MSc in Energy Management is supported by specialist faculty industry professionals, as well as our London-based Energy Management Centre (EMC).Taught at the London and Paris campuses, this specialisation offers a unique opportunity to explore the global energy scene while studying in the two essential energy hubs in Europe.
- 2 study locations in London (6 months) and Paris (3 months)
- Duration: 18 months in total, including 9 months of studies and 9 months of professional development.
- Integrated Work Placement: Minimum 4 months (Internship or Direct Employment).
- Accreditation:This MSc specialisation is part of the DAEMIE (Diplôme d’Etudes Avancées en Management International des Entreprises) programme and is accredited as a Grade de Master and Visa Bac+5 by the French Ministry. The programme holds 120 ECTS.
- Professional Accreditations: Accredited by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, as an ERP Academic Partner (since 2017) | Accredited by the Energy Institute for the purposes of fully meeting the requirements for MEI (since 2020)
- Bachelor degree and/or Masters in any discipline:
- Candidates with less than 240 ECTS* or equivalent (less than 4 years of full-time study at a higher education level) will be required to attend an additional online semester from July to September.
A minimum of 12 months of work experience (including internships), preferably in areas related to energy, business or management
Two references (ideally one academic, one professional)
- English fluency (level C1)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Sept – London, UK
- Seminar in Problem Solving & Decision Making (PSDM)
- Seminar in Data Analysis
Sept - Dec – London, UK
- Principles of Finance
- Corporate & Business Strategy
- Oil & Gas Business
- Renewable Energy
- Electricity Markets
- Sustainability & Energy
- Energy Trading
- Seminar in Business Consulting
Jan - Mar – London, UK
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Energy Markets and Other Commodities
- Energy Policy
- Project Financing & Evaluation
- Energy Risk Management
- Energy Trading Game
- Seminar in Blockchain Technology
Apr - Jun – Paris, France
- Energy Economics
- Gas & LNG Markets
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Digitalisation and Energy Transition
- Company Consultancy Project (8-12 weeks)
- Seminar in Energy Security and International Politics
- Seminar in Research Methods & PYTHON Programming Language
EXAMPLES OF WORKSHOPS INCLUDE:
- Clean Energy Management Software
- Industry 4.0
- Project Management
- Big Data
- Power of Artificial Intelligence in Microgrids
- Agile Management
Choice of one specialisation track:
TRACK 1: Finance & Investment
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management
TRACK 2: Project Management & Consultancy
- Operational Risk & Crisis Management
- Leading and Transforming Energy Companies
Scholarships & funding
The MSc in Energy Management offers students partial scholarships worth up to £5,000, on the basis of both merit and financial need.
For more information, please contact us.
This programme consists of 9 months of on-campus, full-time studies (London & Paris) plus 9 months of professional development. It is taught fully in English with optional French language classes.
- Tuition fees for the October 2022 intake of this specialisation are set at £22,200 (all students, EU and non-EU). Travel and living costs are not covered by the fees.
- There is an application fee of €130 for all applicants. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates entering the programme with less than 240 ECTS will also be required to attend an additional online semester with a supplement fee of £2,650.
- Candidates who apply by 21st January, 2022are eligible for an Early Bird Discount of £2,000.
This MSc specialisation is part of the DAEMIE (Diplôme d’Etudes Avancées en Management International des Entreprises) programme and is accredited as a Grade de Master and Visa Bac+5 by the French Ministry. The programme holds 120 ECTS.
Professional Accreditations: GARP and EI
The programme has a holistic approach that will prepare you for a variety of careers related to the energy industry in the areas of consultancy/project management, finance and investment banking, trading, risk management, market/business analysis, brokering, operations and more.
Graduates have gone on to work in companies such as E.ON, Total, EDF, Engie, Schlumberger, Wood Mackenzie, Schneider Electric, KPMG, Delloite, BNP Paribas, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, Société Générale and Uniper.
Employability Statistics (Based on Class of 2018)
€46,700 Worldwide average starting salary
93% were employed within 6 months of graduation
Top 3 graduate job titles: Consultant, Analyst, Project Manager
- 35% Energy
- 24% Banking & Finance
- 18% Consulting
- 5% Technology & Internet
- 5% Government & International Affairs
- 2% Automotive & Transportation
- 11% Other
We can talk and talk about our amazing MSc in Energy Management programme - but we'd rather give the floor to actual students!
About this institute
ESCP Business School - London Campus
Founded in 1819, ESCP Business School is the world's first business school. ESCP Business School was a pioneer in cross-border education with a unique six-campus structure in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw. ESCP's truly European identity allows it...
Why study at ESCP Business School - London Campus
- World's First Business School (est. 1819) with 6 campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin, and Warsaw
- ESCP Business School is multi-accredited with: AACSB · EQUIS · EFMD MBA · EFMD EMBA · 5 European Higher Ed accreditations
- We won the UK Business School of the Year award in 2018 (THE, 2018)
- Ranked #8 Business School in Europe and #2 Business School in the UK (FT, 2020)
- Over 140+ academic alliances in Europe and the World in 47 countries
- Student body diversity: 7,200+ students in degree programs representing 122 different nationalities
- Strong alumni network: 68,000+ active alumni in over 150 countries in the world
Want to know more about MSc in Energy Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...