International and European Taxation Program for Economists (part-time)Eötvös Loránd University
International and European Taxation Program for Economists (part-time)
The modern and progressive syllabus is designed to give the students the knowledge necessary to understand the ongoing tax issues of the world we live in. Our teaching staff ensure a well-balanced education in terms of theory and practice.
The one-year long program is divided into two semesters. The courses are held every second weekend on Friday and Saturday. First semester is about International Taxation. Second semester is on European Taxation. The modern and progressive syllabus is designed to give the students the knowledge necessary to understand the ongoing tax issues of the world we live in. The courses cover – among other topics – the BEPS project, state aids, transfer pricing issues, ATAD and ever-evolving case law of the CJEU and tax planning in practice.
Applicants have to be in the possession of a Master level economist degree.
Minimum level of language proficiency (oral) (A1-C2): B2
Minimum level of language proficiency (written) (A1-C2): B2
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Basics of Public International Law* for economists
- Economic Analysis of International Taxation* for lawyers
- Fundamentals of International Tax Law
- OECD Model Tax Convention
- Transfer Pricing
- Elective course
- International Tax Planning in Practice
- Optional lecture (International Tax Planning in Practice)
- Bodies and Legal Sources of the EU* for economists
- Fiscal Federeralism* for lawyers
- Direct Taxation in the Internal Market
- Introduction to Customs, Excise Duties and Energy Taxation
- Fiscal State Aid Law
- Elective course
- Tax Planning in Practice within the EU
- Thesis degree
- Optional lecture (Tax Planning in Practice within the EU, International problems of tax optimization)
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 1000 EUR
The price for International/Non-EU students is 1000 EUR.
Our distinguished program prepares students for outstanding careers in International taxation Law, litigation practices, government, academia, business, public policy, international and local NGOs.
- Economist specialized in International and European Taxation Law
- Legal expert of International and European Taxation Law
About this institute
Eötvös Loránd University
Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) - in terms of student and staff number, quality of education and research, and its international relations - is a prestigious institution of public higher education in Hungary, operating continuously since its inception in 1635. As...
Want to know more about International and European Taxation Program for Economists (part-time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain