About this program
BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management has been tailored to meet the needs of the engineering industry. You will gain the necessary leadership and management skills in areas such as problem solving, critical thinking, developing business and operational plans, people management, business risk management and organizational digital strategy.
Student applications are considered on a case-by-case basis and the following minimum entry requirements are to be strictly adhered to:
- Applicants must have at least a Year 12 or Cert III trade qualification or equivalent in a related field;
- They must have at least 2 years’ work experience in a related field
- At least 4 years’ work experience in a related field – subject to acceptance of an application for Credit to Entry
- Satisfactory English language proficiency at an English pass level in a Senior Certificate of Education or equivalent;
- A specified level of achievement in a recognised English language test such as: IELTS (or equivalent) at a score of at least 5.5 (with no individual band score less than 5.0); or equivalent;
- Satisfactory completion of another course offered by EIT, or by another tertiary institution, in English.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- Lead and manage organisational change
- Provide leadership across the organisation
- Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- Lead innovative thinking and practice
- Review organisational digital strategy
- Develop critical thinking in others
- Communicate with influence
- Develop and implement business plans
- Manage business risk
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
You are expected to spend approximately 10-15 hours per week learning the program material and completing assessments for the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management. This includes attending weekly webinars that run for about 90 minutes to facilitate class discussion and allow you to ask questions. This program is run online on a part-time basis and has been designed to fit around full-time work. It will take 18 months to complete.
We understand that sometimes work commitments and personal circumstances can get in the way of your studies, so if at any point you Feesl that you are struggling with the pace of the course or finding a particular unit challenging, you are encouraged to contact your designated learning support officer for assistance.
Please visit the course website to check the current fees in your country/region.
What you will gain:
- Specialized leadership and management knowledge and skills
- Global networking contacts in the industry
- Improved career prospects and income
- A world class Australian accredited Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Graduates (as engineering para-professionals) will be able to:
- Develop and implement operational plan and manage organisational change
- Analyse and mitigate business or project risk
- Formulate innovative solutions and lead continuous improvement
- Manage complex projects on time and within budget
- Manage self-autonomy to achieve objectives within organisations that have outputs based ontechnological application and develop professional practice in the field
- Communicate professionally and effectively
- Effectively lead performance and development of people
- Evaluate organisational digital strategy
Message the school
About this institute
Engineering Institute of Technology
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is an Australian college dedicated to engineering education and training, with 4000+ students based nationally and internationally. Established in 1995, and known for its innovative approach to online learning, EIT now also has a...
Want to know more about BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!