About this program
52857WA Advanced Diploma of Plant Engineering
This advanced diploma is delivered with a strong practical focus and covers a variety of skills for project management, process management, environmental and energy management, maintenance management, and safety management, that are required in the plant engineering industry. Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in plant engineering.
- Applicants must have at least a Cert III trade qualification or equivalent in a related field; AND
- They must have at least 2 years’ work experience in a related field; OR
- At least 4 years’ work experience in a related field – subject to acceptance of an application for Credit to Entry;** AND
- Satisfactory English language proficiency at an English pass level in a Senior Certificate of Education or equivalent; OR
- A specified level of achievement in a recognised English language test such as: IELTS (or equivalent) at a score of at least 5.5 (with no individual band score less than 5.0); or TOEFL equivalent; OR
- Satisfactory completion of another course offered by EIT, or by another tertiary institution, in English.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Plant Engineering
- 41975 – Use Basic Mathematics in Engineering
- Mechanical Equipment and Technology
- Fluid Power Systems and Components
- Thermodynamics, Compressors, Fans and Blowers
- Pumps and Seals
- Pressure Vessels and Boilers
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Noise and Vibration
- Electrical Equipment and Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Energy Management
- Structural and Civil Engineering Concepts
- Process Plant Layout and Piping Design
- Process Management
- Maintenance Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Safety Management
- Apply the Fundamentals of Professional Engineering Practice
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
You are expected to spend approximately 10-15 hours per week learning the program material and completing assessments. This includes attending weekly webinars that run for about 90 minutes to facilitate class discussion and allow you to ask questions. This program is run online on a part-time basis and has been designed to fit around full-time work. It will take 18 months to complete.
We understand that sometimes work commitments and personal circumstances can get in the way of your studies, so if at any point you Feesl that you are struggling with the pace of the course or finding a particular module challenging, you are encouraged to contact your designated learning support officer for assistance.
Please visit the course website to check the current fees in your country/region.
- Design Technician
- Process Control Technician
- Engineering Supervisor
- Plant Technician
- Instrumentation Technician
- Automation Technician
- Engineering Assistant
- Technical Officer
- Project Coordinator
- Plant Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Plant Operator
Message the school
About this institute
Engineering Institute of Technology
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is an Australian college dedicated to engineering education and training, with 4000+ students based nationally and internationally. Established in 1995, and known for its innovative approach to online learning, EIT now also has a...
Want to know more about 52857WA Advanced Diploma of Plant Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!