The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is an institute for higher learning. It has emerged from its founding organization, IDC Technologies, which is an international provider of practical, technical training. Since its conception in 1991, five hundred thousand engineers, technicians and technologists have been trained globally. Other than the head office in Western Australia, affiliated offices can be found in the United Kingdom, USA, South Africa, Malaysia and India.
The key objective of the Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is to provide an outstanding practical engineering and technology education; from diplomas through to masters degrees. The finest engineering lecturers and instructors, with extensive real engineering experience in industry, are drawn from around the world. The learning is gained through synchronous, online (e-learning) technologies.
EIT offers awards in a growing array of engineering fields. Many (perhaps, most) engineering faculties at universities and colleges experience a significant challenge delivering the course-work affordably and with excellence. EIT achieves this using online based education where economical class sizes are attainable, international experts are engaged to instruct, and remote laboratories and simulation software are employed.
EIT is a sister company of the well known and reputable engineering training organization, IDC Technologies. IDC has been operating for over 20 years, from offices throughout the world, delivering practical short courses to well over 500,000 engineers and technicians.
EIT's programs are taught using the unique approach of LIVE interactive sessions over the Internet, combined with practical exercises completed using remote laboratories and simulation software:
- Professional Certificates of Competency - 3 months (part-time, intensive)
- Diploma of Leadership and Management - 12 months (part-time, intensive)
- Advanced Diplomas - 18 to 24 months (part time, intensive)
- Graduate Certificate - 6 months (part-time intensive)
- Graduate Diplomas - 12 months (part-time intensive)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) - 24 months (part time intensive)
From IDC Technologies a range of training formats are also available:
- One to five days of ‘classroom based’ public workshops
- Short Live Online courses (4 hours live plus 4 hours of additional recorded material)
- On-Demand (self paced) Video courses
- On site (in-house) courses
- Technical conferences
Be the first to write a review!