MSc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence strategyemlyon business school
About this program
MSc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence strategy
The aim of this program is to fill in the gap between business and engineer higher education in AI, by providing leaders with an action-oriented approach to master fundamental technological practices, together with a concrete understanding of human and business impacts. The program combines experiential and academic activities to learn how to think, to design and to deploy AI applications in line with a responsible data governance, business strategy and transparent practices.
In response to the extensive recruitment needs of the continuously growing AI-driven strategies and practices, this program gives you the opportunity to acquire key competencies by understanding, experiencing and doing AI.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply for the MSc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Strategy:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac+3 (limited to 30% of the cohort)
You can apply whilst studying the last year of the degree which makes you eligible for the program (Bachelor's Degree minimum).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
As a socially responsible organisation,emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Strategyby offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your program advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.
To download the Scholarship Policy information, create or long onto your emlyon business school account.
External funding sources
emlyon business school and its partners are committed to investing in tomorrow's entrepreneurial leaders by helping qualified students to further their education:
- Campus France: discover more scholarship options available depending on your country of residence here.
- Prodigy Finance loan:Non-French applicants for the MSc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Strategyare now eligible to apply for a student loan from Prodigy Finance.
Learn more on how to apply for theProdigy Finance loan(please scroll down the page to read about the benefits and conditions).
- Banking Partners: You may obtain a bank loan through emlyon business school financial partners only if you have a fiscal warrantor in France. If not, we advise you to obtain a loan in your country of origin before your arrival.
Please note: Master of Science programs at emlyon business school aren't eligible for neither the CROUS scholarships nor the following financing schemes: FAFSA, FONGECIF, DIF, CPF or other funding from Pôle Emploi. For further information regarding potential state scholarships, we recommend you to contact your region or your department as some of them have specific scholarships available for students going to another department in France to study.
- 18 months including a 4-to-6-month internship (120 ECTS)
- Taught in English
- Delivered in Paris & Shanghai
This tuition and fee charges are in effect for the 2023-2024 academic year and are subject to change for future years. All indicated fees include tuition, enrolment fees, academic expenses, and lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network.
- For students holding a 4 year Bachelor Degree (possible exception for 3 year Bachelor Degree)
- Master of Science approved by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
As a student of the MSc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Strategy, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Career Center provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: 300 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Message the school
About this institute
emlyon business school
emlyon business school was founded in 1872 by the Lyon Chamber of Commerce and Industry. It is a private higher-education establishment recognized by the French State. It is one of the oldest business schools in Europe. emlyon is among the 1% ofglobal business schools to be accredited by...
Want to know more about MSc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence strategy? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!