Global BBAemlyon business school
All available course dates
The Global BBA is designed to provide each student with a broad knowledge of functional areas (management, finance, sales, marketing, strategy, human resources, law, IT and digital systems, languages and cultures, etc.) and an ability to analyze an organization’s interconnections with its environment, while allowing students to progressively specialize in a particular field. The program also develops the use of managerial skills, communication techniques, and decision-making skills in a complex and changing environment.
This 4 -year learning path naturally prepares you to take on responsibilities in organizations operating in a global and international context.
This course is taught in both French and English.
It is possible to enter the program at different moments, from the first, second or third year on.
- Admission to the 1st year:
For students in their final year studying for their High School certificate, for the IB or National Baccalaureate, or for an equivalent certificate.
- Admission to the 2nd year:
For students presently completing a 1st year of university studies (to be validated by 60 ECTS credits) or a diploma certifying one year of successful study at a higher level and issued by an official higher education institution.
- Admission to the 3rd year:
For students presently completing a 2nd year of university studies (to be validated by 120 ECTS credits) or a diploma certifying two years of successful study at a higher level and issued by an official higher education institution.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business economics and markets
- Company legal structures
- Company success stories
- Understanding accounting information and data
- Costs and decisions
- Marketing : analysing and understanding markets
- Negotiation techniques
- Computer tools for the manager
- Mathematics and statistics applied to management
- Data content and analysis
- Applied Research in Social Sciences (RECAPSS)
- Civil and Commercial Law (Morocco or China or France)
- Finance for managers
- Budget management
- Marketing Boomerang
- Sales Management
- Projet maker's academy
- Project management
- Business Game CESIM
- Introduction to Management (Social Sciences, Work and Human Resources Management)
- Cross Cultural Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Integrated marketing communication (in English)
- Decision Support Methods (Applied Maths and statistics)
- Management Computer Tools
- Globalisation and Geopolitics (with focus on Africa, Asia or Europe)
- Taxation Laws (Morocco or China or France)
- Company Law (Morocco or China or France)
- CSR and Sustainable Development
- Introduction to financial markets
- Comparative accounting systems / International Accounting (En)
- Team Management
- Customer relations management
- Community management
- Web search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Visual Basic and Data base
- International Business
- International Business Law (France)African Business Environment (Casa)
- Relevant costs
- Human Resources Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- International marketing
- Business game international business development (Eurosim) + Cash Management
- Information & Digital systems
- Competitive & Business Intelligence
- Corporate governance
- Managing Sustainable Innovation
- Operations management
- Strategic & Change Management
- Global Business Case
- Internet of Things for Entrepreneurs (France) Export management (Casablanca)
- Brand management
- Digital transformation and new management practices
- Business Game
The full tuition price for local/EU students is €46000. The price for International/Non-EU students is €46000.
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
About this institute
emlyon business school
emlyon business school, created in 1872, stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations and is ranked in the top 50 for Global Employability by the Times Higher Education - University Rankings 2018. Choosing to study...
Want to know more about Global BBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
British Columbia, Canada
San Diego, United States of America