Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
emlyon business school - Educating entrepreneurs for the world
emlyon business school, created in 1872, stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations and is ranked in the top 100 for Global Employability by the Times Higher Education - University Rankings 2017. Choosing to study at emlyon business school is choosing to study in a resolutely international environment, fully connected to today's business world.
Top 3 reasons to study here
- emlyon business school is ranked in the top 100 in the world for Global Employability (#2 Business School in France, #27 in the world) by The Times Higher Education
- emlyon business school stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB).
- With a by-line based on the “early maker” concept where by students are highly encouraged to develop their entrepreneurial spirit and experiment, emlyon business school is a place where you nurture your ideas to make them reality.
Key points about emlyon business school today:
- 5 campuses: Ecully, Paris, Saint Etienne, Shanghai (China), Casablanca (Morocco)
- 5 750 students from 83 different nationalities
- 29,000 alumni in 118 countries
- 160 academic partners worldwide
- 46 % of Faculty with an international profile
- 1600 partner companies
Find out more about emlyon business school by filling in your details and the school will contact you.