MSc Marketing, Communication and Engineering of Food Products
The MSc Marketing, Communication and Engineering of Food Products program is designed to help students develop multidisciplinary skills (communication, agri-food techniques, marketing, law) and take on managerial responsibilities. In addition this program will teach students how to create strategies for launching, monitoring and developing the agri-food product.
During this program, students will benefit from the following:
- Training developed in partnership by two large schools: UniLaSalle (engineering school in agribusiness) and EM Normandie
- A program offering dual-skills: in management / management and engineering
- Educational content created from real business cases
- A course adapted to managers and engineers
- A professional training
- A promotion on a human scale and an individual follow-up of proximity
- A program that meets the needs of the growing sector of agribusiness
The programme is open to students who hold the following degrees:
- A four-year degree or equivalent OR
- A three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
- IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83 OR
- Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in Marketing, Communication and Engineering of Food Products.
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about MSc Marketing, Communication and Engineering of Food Products? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.