MSc International Events Management
The Msc International Events Management program is designed to help students develop the knowledge and competencies required to take up responsibilities in positions related to communication and events. Students will be trained to successfully work in the events industry, in either the promotion or organization of events for professionals or the general public.
The modules for this program are as follows:
- Stakes facing the International Events Industry (including digital strategy for events)
- Events Marketing: Communication, Brand Management and Media Relations
- International Events Project Management
- Drawing up bids in answer to invitations
- Events Risk Management
- Sponsoring for International Events and Partnerships
- Cross-cultural Management
- Sustainable Development in Events
The programme is open to students who hold the following degrees:
- A four-year degree or equivalent OR
- A three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
- IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83 OR
- Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in International Events Management.
About this institute
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about MSc International Events Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.