The MSc Entrepreneurs program is designed to teach students how to innovate, develop and lead. This program aims to teach those who are capable of taking over companies in good or bad conditions, are able to carry out various operational responsibilities, have the drive to start their own business, and also the motive to become a partner to strategy consultants or managers. This program helps students develop the skills needed to work in teams and take risks - essential qualities for future managers.
The modules for this program are as follows:
- Business creation
- Take back the enterprise
- Commercial development of innovative products and services
- Recovery of a company in difficulty
- 1 week intensive code seminar, website creation and e-commerce solution
- Commercial negotiation and sales techniques
- Personal development
- Participation in entrepreneurship projects
- Immersive missions in companies throughout the year in partnership with territorial actors
- Coaching entrepreneurs with business creation projects
The programme is open to students who hold the following degrees:
- A four-year degree or equivalent OR
- A three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
- IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83 OR
- Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in Entrepreneurs.
About this institute
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about MSc Entrepreneurs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.