MSc Banking, Finance & FinTech
The MSc Banking, Finance & FinTech program is designed to help students develop a solid financial banking culture and an understanding of new entrants in the FinTech sector in line with the company's expectations. Students who complete this program will be qualified to find jobs in either corporate banking, finance or Fintech.
The modules for this program are as follows:
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Systems and Tools
- Entrepreneurship and Management
- 2 Challenges: one with a FinTech company and the other with a bank
- Visits to FinTech companies and banks in the London Financial Centre
- Conferences with the broader Oxford business and academic community
- 1 four-to-six-month internship
- 1 business trip with the class
The programme is open to students who hold the following degree:
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
- IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83 OR
- Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition Fees for 2020-2021
- Master of Science Banking, Finance and FinTech : €13,500
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in Banking, Finance & FinTech.
- Management Consulting
- Distance Client Counsellors
- Strategic Analysts
- Web Business Developers
- Project Manager
About this institute
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about MSc Banking, Finance & FinTech? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Clayton , Australia