3rd Cycle Manager of Information Systems and Digital
The 3rd Cycle Manager of Information Systems and Digital program is designed to help students become bilingual in the world of business and technology. In addition this program is aimed at teaching participants how to obtain managerial, strategic, technical and operational skills in the IT field and become a leader of value creation within the company.
During this program, students will benefit from the following:
- A title registered in the RNCP for a level I title
- A training accessible alternately, in contract of professionalization
- 100% placement of students in IS before graduation
- Training developed, in partnership, by two major schools: EM Normandie and EMSI Grenoble
- Education provided by recognized experts in their field
- A professional training: alternation, business dating, challenge in company, professional conferences, etc.
- A program that meets the needs of the labor market
- A promotion on a human scale and an individual follow-up of proximity
The programme is open to students who hold the following degrees:
- A four-year degree or equivalent OR
- A three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
- IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83 OR
- Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le...
Want to know more about 3rd Cycle Manager of Information Systems and Digital? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.