Founded in 1871, EM Normandie is one of the very first business schools in France. Formed under the French Associations Act of 1901, it is a Private Association Institution in Higher Education & Research. On its five campuses (Caen, Le Havre, Paris, Dublin, and Oxford), EM Normandie's mission is to prepare students for business and help men and women executives cope with, act on, and adapt to the complexities of this globalized world.
EM Normandie places an emphasis on professionalization and training through on-site fieldwork, whenever possible in an international environment. The school combines research and practice to help students develop the technical competencies that organizations look for. EM Normandie has developped several tools to help graduates enhance their attractiveness on the job market (career evaluation, postings, and remuneration). In addition, the school strives to offer personal enrichment and an understanding of others, with the ultimate goal of shaping students to become trustworthy managers.
The main mission of EM Normandie is to:
- Train students and executives to take up the entrepreneurial and managerial challenges of tomorrow, make decisions, and work in a professional environment sometimes shaken by uncertainty
- Be involved with international and local development projects, as well as in the extended regional environment (England – Normandy – Paris Seine area)
- Use Academic research provided by faculty that relates to business practice in the workplace to expand the boundaries of their knowledge
- Provide a progressive education combining teamwork, humanities, and digital readiness
- Offer lifelong career orientation and support thanks to an wide network of alumni and partner organizations
- Establish ethical respect for human, regional and cultural differences.
|MSc Banking, Finance & FinTech||On campus||1 year||Oxford|
|MSc Financial Data Management||On campus||1 year||Caen|
|MSc Digital Marketing in Luxury and Lifestyle||On campus||1 year||Paris|
|MSc International Marketing and Business Development||On campus||1 year||Caen|
|Computer Science & IT|
|MSc Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy||On campus||1 year||Paris|
|Tourism & Hospitality|
|MSc International Events Management||On campus||1 year||Paris|
|Transport & Logistics|
|MSc International Logistics and Port Management||On campus||1 year||Le Havre|
|Supply Chain Management|
|MSc Supply Chain Management||On campus||1 year||Le Havre|
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.