Master in Food Systems
The flagship Master in Food Systems is a unique opportunity to gain integrated knowledge of food systems while studying at six separate European academic institutions. Each institution provides distinctly different semester blocks, each focusing on a specific area of the food system. This programme targets an elite group of students across the EU to take a learning and experimental journey. As well as academic knowledge, students will undertake partner-mentored thesis work and non-academic activities offered by EIT Food's industrial partners.
A Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Sciences, Biological/Life Sciences, Food Science, Chemistry, Food Safety, Nutrition, and/or Economics and Management
- Food Integrity of the Supply Chains: Applied and Advanced Systems for Food Control
- Functional Foods and Precision Nutrition
- Food System Management: Building Responsible, Consumer-Centric Organisations and Value Chains
- AgriFood Science and Engineering
- Personalised Nutrition and the Consumer
- Food Safety of the Whole Value Chain
- Functional Food Compounds from Natural Sources
- Public Health Nutrition and the Consumer
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships are available to cover the cost of participation fees.
About this institute
As a Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), EIT Food connects partners from leading businesses, universities, research centres and institutes across 13 countries in Europe and from the entire food value chain....
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.