About this program
Looking for a career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of others by caring for diverse populations, addressing social injustice, and improving healthcare outcomes on the community? Nursing may be the best major for you.
Why Saint Martin's University
Saint Martin’s is building a BSN program that will prepare nurses to practice in the 21st century.
Healthcare is dynamic and complex, therefore BSN students develop critical thinking skills in the Saint Martin’s liberal arts core, and layer on the knowledge and skills of the rigorous nursing program to be prepared to practice in an ever-changing care environment.
First-year undergraduate Bachelor of Science in Nursing applicants must meet the general entrance requirements of the University as outlined in the university catalog and at the first-year admissions website.
Applicants seeking admission to the nursing program are required to have 3 years of high school or higher science courses, including one year of laboratory science and mathematics including college preparatory algebra, with grades of “B” (3.0) or higher.
Progression into the upper division nursing courses are dependent on the following:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the end of the second (sophomore) year at Saint Martin’s.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in the prerequisite sciences taken at Saint Martin’s University.
- All pre-requisite courses must be passed with a grade of B or higher.
- Students may repeat one pre-requisite science course one time if they receive a grade of lower than a B.
- Satisfactory completion of all clinical entry requirements, including background clearance, drug screen and immunizations.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required for all nursing students - no exemptions are permitted.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information
- Tuition fee on campus is $41,660
- Tuition fee off campus is $41,660
Message the school
About this institute
Saint Martin's University
Whether you are looking to spend a summer abroad or are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, Saint Martin's University provides a student-centered environment that promotes the development of the whole person-intellectually, personally and spiritually. We believe the...
Why study at Saint Martin's University
Students often attend Saint Martin's because of its sense of community. Faculty know their students, staff are willing to assist in ways that make the transition to university positive. We are here to assist you in your success.
Want to know more about Nursing-BSN? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!