About this program
Business Administration - MBA
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Saint Martin's University is designed to be both flexible and accommodating for students with or without an existing business degree. The goal is to meet the needs of professionals seeking to leverage their undergraduate degree, knowledge, skills, and experience.
Candidates for the MBA degree must complete 36 total semester hours (12 courses). This consists of 27 semester hours (nine courses) of core work and nine semester hours (three courses) of elective work.
MBA 500 courses listed below are for applicants without an undergraduate background in these areas. They do not count toward the awarding of the MBA degree.
However, prospective MBA students must have completed either these courses or their equivalent undergraduate courses prior to taking the core courses for which these courses are prerequisites.
- MBA 500 Survey of Economics
- MBA 501 Survey of Accounting Systems
- MBA 502 Survey of Finance
- MBA 503 Survey of Management and Marketing
- MBA 504 Quantitative Methods for Management
For more information about requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- Organization Theory and Behavior
- Financial Planning and Control
- Accounting for Managerial Decision Making
- Business Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Management
- Strategy and Policy Analysis
- Commercial Law
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information
Contact the institute for more information on pricing.
- Communication: Graduates communicate correctly and purposefully in written and oral presentation formats.
- Innovation and Critical Thinking: Graduates identify problems, analyze information, form conclusions, and propose innovative solutions within the business context.
- Leadership and Ethics: Graduates understand and approach issues faced by business leaders from an informed and ethical perspective. Graduates understand and exercise respect for other cultures and people of different faiths and races
- Core Level Business Knowledge: Graduates demonstrate their understanding of general business theories and principles. Graduates also demonstrate general skills in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, and Marketing. Graduates will continually update their skills and competencies to stay competitive in today’s global world.
Message the school
About this institute
Saint Martin's University
Whether you are looking to spend a summer abroad or are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, Saint Martin's University provides a student-centered environment that promotes the development of the whole person-intellectually, personally and spiritually. We believe the...
Why study at Saint Martin's University
Students often attend Saint Martin's because of its sense of community. Faculty know their students, staff are willing to assist in ways that make the transition to university positive. We are here to assist you in your success.
Want to know more about Business Administration - MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Cedar City, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic